If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Morning

Options

Comments

• SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    ha ha ha you wait ha ha  :D:po:)
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Nicetomeetyou22 Community member Posts: 1,880 Pioneering
    Options
    @sueheath lol 😆  what's for your teas tonight? Xxx
  • SueHeath
    Options
    I don't know yet think we might just have sausage and mash to-night unless his lordship changes his mind when he comes in from work, what about you xx
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @SueHeath I haven't ate a thing today apart from packet quavers kids have had there teas my partner made it as I was on phone having a parents evening with 1 my children's school teachers xxx
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    Good Morning everyone hope you're all OK it's cold where I am keeps snowing on/off 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Nicetomeetyou22 - Hey! Did you end up eating in the end? I hope you did and enjoyed it. I am well thank you and thankfully no snow here (yet!). Stay safe and have fun with the snow  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @L_Volunteer hello 👋 pleased you are OK and hope you have a lovely day it's not enough snow to build a snowman lol 😆 plus sun's out now so it's melting lol 😄  
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Nicetomeetyou22 Hello to you too! Oh damn. I always think building a snowman is the best part of the snow. How are you today?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @L_Volunteer I'm okish had few tears today but I went to shops for an hour this morning for some shopping I was getting very anxious went in 3 shops and back home What's for your lunch today 
  • L_Volunteer
    Options
    @Nicetomeetyou22 - Thank you for your response. I am sorry to hear you have had a few tears today, that sounds really difficult. Would you like to tell us more about what has made you feel upset? I am super proud of you for going to the shops despite feeling anxious about it. How did it go for you today? For my lunch today, I have pizza! What are your plans for lunch today?  :)

• Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @L_Volunteer I just get overwhelmed at times I will be OK thank you today I'm having crackers with ham and cheese on cashew nuts cuppa and pepperami lol 😆 it went OK today when I was shopping but I just wanted to go back home 🏡 and pizza sounds nice I make my pizzas 🍕  from scratch for the kids 
  • ProudMumForever
    ProudMumForever Community member Posts: 235 Pioneering
    Options
    @Nicetomeetyou22 , hey, how are you ?  I just want to say good luck with getting youre son into a Special Needs School, keep fighting,dont give up x  My eldest son is a Teaching Assistant in a mainstream Primary School , he is a 1to1 with a few different children with additional needs . He himself has Dyspraxia ,so things can be challenging for him also at times. Once your son is Educated in the correct setting , there will be no stopping him . Take care of yourself also.Never forget that you matter as well 🥰 . 
    And @SueHeath youre just so good with support of others. We are here for you also xx

• Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @ProudMumForever thank you for your kind words and support I am OK thanks I hope you are OK aswell this is 3rd time I have had to do this for my children but I will get there I always do it just takes a lil time I hope you enjoy the rest of your day 😀 takecare xxx
  • SueHeath
    Options
    Morning all missed you all yesterday i've had such a bizi week trying to sort a home out for father in law, then the boiler breaking down but hey ho keeps us going.

Proud of you @Nicetomeetyou22 going to the shops again x
    Ah thats nice @ProudMumForever i like to think were all friends on here and were "in it together" x
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    Hello 👋  @SueHeath I hope you are well 😊 I just got bk from shops again I only nipped to 2 shops I couldn't hack it thought I was gonna vomit I'm now waiting on my doctor to ring as I need diff meds as the 1s I'm on is not right for me all I do is keep crying all the time 😢 and that's not like me at all what's your plans for the rest of the day ? Mines housework as per lol 😆 😂 🤣  xxx
  • SueHeath
    Options
    Hi @Nicetomeetyou22 Bless you hope the Doc as been in touch by now darling it doesn't sound right bab.
    We brought a cream tea as a treat for lunch, not long after our eldest and his wife popped in for a visit. 
    I left the vac out in the lounge this morn to run through the house before visitors come to mo - it's still there i will do it in a bit "promise".
    Hope your feeling bit better this afternoon - i don't like to think your feeling sad. x
  • Nicetomeetyou22
    Options
    @SueHeath doc got back intouch with me she has spoke to me about my meds I'm now on 75mg a day got my strong painkillers 2 and my sons meds so all is good I have had a good talk to my other half about how I have been feeling etc ❤  and I feel so much better this afternoon I'm bit hyper tho lol 😆 ❤ 💖  I'm thinking about you I hope you are OK sending you lots of nutty love darling ❤  xxx
  • SueHeath
    Options
    I'm absolutly fine @Nicetomeetyou22 don't you start worrying about any of us just you consentrate on your own health at the moment. I know you put yourself last in your house, but without you your house hold will fall apart, you've had a lot going on and i know your just like a road runner wizzing round every were, this could be a bit of burn out. I am soooooo glad you had a good chat with your partner and it seems to of lifted your spirit.

It's the weekend now have you got any plans with the children, when do they break up for Easter, i'm losing track 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,054 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi everyone sorry I haven’t posted on this thread for a while.

I hope everyone is doing all right.

I had quite a bad stomach ache last night but am not too bad now.

Fry up for dinner tonight :yum:
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @SueHeath my son broke up today for Easter hols buf not everywhere is the same 

Nice to see you @66Mustang been lots of tummy bugs going around enjoy the fry up 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.