Hi, my name is Felixrich! We're hosting an online FIFA event — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Felixrich! We're hosting an online FIFA event

Options
Felixrich
Felixrich Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited March 2022 in Research and opportunities
Hi everyone! My friend and I are hosting an online FIFA tournament for people with disabilities on the 30th April. We also have a raffle with amazing prizes that is open for anyone. All proceeds will go to the muscular Dystrophy UK charity. If you would like to sign up, enter the raffle or donate please follow this link: (Removed by moderator)
Follow our Instagram for more updates: https://www.instagram.com/humphreys_md_fifa_tournament/

Thank you!
Tagged:

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Felixrich and welcome to the community, I hope you are well this morning. 

Thank you for sharing the details of your tournament, it sounds really exciting and I'm sure it will be good fun too. I think events like this are a great way to get younger people or game fans in general to use their interest in gaming to support a worthwhile cause. 

In accordance with our community house rules I have removed the URL link you provided in your post, we do not allow links that request money on the community. However, of course it would be super if you could keep us updated on your progress and how the event goes, and of course users can follow your Instagram page if they wish.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Felixrich
    Felixrich Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Options
    If you would like to sign-up, enter the raffle or donate, please leave a comment and we will be in touch. Thank you

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.