Hi, my name is stevie66! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is stevie66!

Options
stevie66
stevie66 Community member Posts: 35 Courageous
Hi, hope e eryone feels just a bit better today.

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Hi @stevie66. Thanks for your kind post. I am well thank you. How are you today? I hope you are well but if you need anything, we are here for you  :)  

Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • stevie66
    stevie66 Community member Posts: 35 Courageous
    Options
    Hi, yes going to recover from work top priority. As well pop up allotment. (Allotment = pub)
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @stevie66 I'm good thanks for asking - nice to have a long weekend with work or have you got to go in on Monday 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @stevie66 I'm doing well thank you :)

Sounds like a good plan for the weekend, it's really important we give ourselves time to rest and recover, as well as social time too!
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.