Brother In law - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Brother In law

Options
2»

Comments

• jan5987
    jan5987 Community member Posts: 107 Courageous
    Options
    I'm so glad to read that you're feeling supported by this community @jan5987 and we have received your email reply, we'll be able to action that from tomorrow for you. 

Do reach out to whichever sources of support you need to during this time, and try to relax this evening if you can :)
    Hi Alex 
    I just spoke to the physio 
    she says a diagnosis of Inflammatory spinal Arthritis, how it happened she doesn’t know, I don’t know how one day I feel ok and the next I am like this but that’s what she said.
    She is sending a letter to rheumatology but a long wait.
    I don’t feel much better I told her my mental state is quite bad.
    i still feel useless I wish I could feel differently, my husband feels dreadful and I don’t know how or what to do.
    i am really trying to help him but it’s not working with how I feel.
    Thank you.
    Jan

• jan5987
    jan5987 Community member Posts: 107 Courageous
    Options
    Hi @jan5987 It is a very difficult time for you. All you can do is be there for your husband and do the best you can. Do you have any support with your own depression? Know we are here for you. Take care.

hi Teddybear
    i am trying to but it’s not easy with both of us now having depression and my diagnosis.
    no I don’t have.
    thank you, it means a lot. 
    Take care too.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.