Looking for fellow autistic participants for a university research survey — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Looking for fellow autistic participants for a university research survey

Options
Craigmc23
Craigmc23 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello, I am a Master's student studying Architectural Design in the UK and I was diagnosed with ASD around one year ago. As a result of this, I have spent my final year of study looking at the way in which the design of buildings affects autistic users. I am currently looking for participants to take part in a short online survey as part of a wider investigation looking at the relationship between the design of workplaces and the low employment rate among autistic adults.

For this reason, I am only looking for participants who have been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) / Asperger's Syndrome, are aged 18 or over and have been employed at some stage in their life. If you do not fit within this criteria then please do not take this survey. If you do fit within this criteria then more information can be found on the introduction page of the survey, the link for which can be found below;

https://www.supersurvey.com/QC5BU8X8Q

Thank you for reading this post and if you can spare a few minutes to complete this survey it would much appreciated. 

Comments

• Craigmc23
    Craigmc23 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Options
    Hello, I am a Master's student studying Architectural Design in the UK and I was diagnosed with ASD around one year ago. As a result of this, I have spent my final year of study looking at the way in which the design of buildings affects autistic users. I am currently looking for participants to take part in a short online survey as part of a wider investigation looking at the relationship between the design of workplaces and the low employment rate among autistic adults.

For this reason, I am only looking for participants who have been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) / Asperger's Syndrome, are aged 18 or over and have been employed at some stage in their life. If you do not fit within this criteria then please do not take this survey. If you do fit within this criteria then more information can be found on the introduction page of the survey, the link for which can be found below;

https://www.supersurvey.com/QC5BU8X8Q

Thank you for reading this post and if you can spare a few minutes to complete this survey it would much appreciated. :)
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,496 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for posting this @Craigmc23 :) It looks like an interesting project! 

Just to let you know, I've moved your post into our research and opportunities category, as that's the only category into which we allow research opportunities to be posted. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,496 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Research and opportunities to get involved in board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and Community Guidelines
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.