Looking for Mothers with Physical Disabilities to share their experience of Motherhood — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Looking for Mothers with Physical Disabilities to share their experience of Motherhood

Options
ankithakolleri01
ankithakolleri01 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello!
I'm Ankitha Kolleri, a student at University of Aberdeen. My Masters dissertation is titled "Motherhood with Physical Disabilities." The aim of this research is to highlight the experiences and challenges of motherhood faced by mothers with physical disabilities.

The interview will last for an hour. The interview can be conducted through a video or audio call.

If you are someone who wants to know further details and share your experience, then contact me at ankitha.kolleri@gmail.com.

Comments

• ankithakolleri01
    ankithakolleri01 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Options

Hi Everyone!

I’m Ankitha, I’m an Msc Sex, Gender, Violence student at University of Aberdeen.

I’m looking to interview mothers with physical disabilities on their experiences and challenges of child caring, pregnancy and motherhood in all.

If you are (or know someone who is) interested and are:

·         18 years or over

·         Living in the UK

·         Mother with a physical disability

Please contact me via my university email id: a.kolleri.21@abdn.ac.uk

I have attached a poster for my study as well.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope to hear from you soon!

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events and opportunities to get involved in board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and ConditionsCommunity Guidelines, and House Rules

Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.