If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Dicksychick12!

Options
Dicksychick12
Dicksychick12 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hello I'm new to this community. Thanks for having me here!  :)

Comments

• leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    The dicksy chics are a great band , is that why you chose your name?
    welcome anyway 🙂

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,505 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Dicksychick12 :) It's great to have you with us! How are you doing today? 

As teddybear12 has said, please feel free to take a look around and get stuck in whenever you feel ready. Here are some links to the pages they mentioned, which are all good places to start:
    Would you like to share a bit about yourself, or what's prompted you to join the community?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Sign our petition calling on politicians to stop demonising us
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome from me too :)
  • Dicksychick12
    Options
    Hi all thank you for the lovely welcome. My name is Georgina, I’m 52 years old and I have fibromyalgia, chronic pain, anxiety and scoliosis of my spine amongst other issues! I live in Kenilworth in Warwickshire with my partner and my pooch. I’m looking for a new career as I’ve recently left the hospitality industry as it was not helping my condition. How are you all doing? 
  • Dicksychick12
    Options
    @IeeCal the user name is more to do with my surname and the fact myself and my daughters are ‘chicks!’ 😂
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and a warm welcome from me too @Dicksychick12 I hope you enjoy spending time on the forum here :)

Just ask if you need anything, and we'll do what we can to help.
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.