Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Hi, my name is Vae!

Options
Vae
Vae Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Good morning, my four year old son has recently been diagnosed with autism and ADHD. I have a two year old son too and I am finding it full on. I just wondered if anyone had any top tips to help manage home life. 
Thank you
Tagged:

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and welcome @Vae and thank you for reaching out and joining the community today :)

I can see you've already found our Autism and Neurodiversity category, which is great place to go for advice and to connect with other members going through similar things. I hope you find the community a welcoming and friendly place to spend time. 

If you'd like to have a look at the rest of the forum, you can find all the latest conversations in our recent discussions category, all the different topics in our categories page, and you can meet and chat with other members over in our virtual coffee lounge too!

I'm sure you are not alone in finding things full on, what sort of things are you finding most challenging at the moment?

Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.