If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Angela1308a!

Options
Angela1308a
Angela1308a Community member Posts: 7 Listener
I look forward to taking part in this group but, first I need to read other’s posts and familiarise myself with the site …

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,503 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @angela1308a :) It's fantastic to have you on board!

Yes, please do take as long as you like to take a look around, and familiarise yourself with the site. If you need any support, please just let us know. 

Here are a couple of good places to start:
    Would you like to tell us a little bit about what's prompted you to join the community today?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Sign our petition calling on politicians to stop demonising us
  • Angela1308a
    Options
    thank you for such a warm welcome , I had a telephone conversation this morning with your helpline, after which I was directed to the community and here I am …
    whilst my question was not answered in favourable way for me , the gentleman was extremely polite and understanding. 
    So once again I’m delighted to be here. 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,503 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our helpline adviser, even if you didn't get the answer you might have been hoping for @Angela1308a :) They're a lovely team!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Sign our petition calling on politicians to stop demonising us
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Just adding a hello and welcome from me too @Angela1308a :) I'm glad to hear that you're having a positive experience with Scope. 

Let us know if you need a hand with anything, no matter how small a question.

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Angela1308a
    Options
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You are welcome @Angela1308a. It is the very least you deserve. How are you doing at the moment? I hope you are ok but if you need anything we are all here for you  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Angela1308a
    Options
    @L_Volunteer I’m doing ok thank you 😊 also thank you for your offer of further assistance… 😊
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Glad you are ok @Angela1308a. You are welcome. It is the very least you deserve. How are you doing at the moment?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.