If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi I'm new

Options
Ocdbunny22
Ocdbunny22 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
My name's Emma, 
I live for my two cats, I've been disabled ( leg) for nearly two years,  I've just had an op on it, trying to stay positive but it's so difficult.  My daughters have left home, but I have carers, more for mental health issues than anything else.  
So that's me, hello to everybody and hope you're all OK today
Tagged:

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,133 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Ocdbunny22 _ welcome to the community, & thank you for introducing yourself. It's good you're trying to stay positive as that's the best thing we can do. I have a very mischievous cat, tho she can also be adorable. I'm OK today, thank you, as it's been decent weather & I've been doing a bit in the garden. Do you have any other interests or hobbies?  Hope you make a good recovery from your surgery.
  • Ocdbunny22
    Ocdbunny22 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Hiya, I'm a trained horticulturist, and before I wrecked my leg I grew tomato, cucumber,  chilli, peppers, I still have the chilli's hanging in my kitchen,  I dried and threaded them, way too hot for cooking, hopefully next summer I'll be able to grow again, I had my cast off Thursday,  and it's infected, but the antibiotics are working,  even though they re cast it, it feels better already, wow, you can tell I don't get a chance to talk to anyone, you have a cat, what is she like, colour character etc, mine are bonkers x
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello there @Ocdbunny22 and a warm welcome to the community from me, it's great to see you settling in and sharing a bit about yourself :) How was your weekend?

If you haven't already explored the rest of the forum please do feel free, here's a few of the best places to get started:

• Recent discussions is where you'll find all the latest conversations our members are having
    • The categories page shows all the different topics for discussion
    • The virtual coffee lounge is a place to chat, get to know other members, and play games too

I hope this community can act as a place of support for you, and please don't hesitate to reach out of you need anything. 

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 174 Listener
    Options
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.