If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Bucket list

Options
2»

Comments

• Phillfroggy
    Phillfroggy Community member Posts: 44 Courageous
    Options
    Cartini said:
    Good day scope community 🙂
    I know we all have different illnesses/disabilities That prevents us from doing certain things,But do any of you have a bucket list where there’s like one or a few things you would really love to do before we enter them pearly gates in the sky. Mine are listed below but being truthful I think I’d probably do one or two the others or I wouldn’t be brave enough to do or some of my illnesses would prevent me from. Please join in for fun I’m looking forward to seeing what others have on their list 🙂🙂

1. Get a passport and go abroad (43 never owned one).
    2. learn to drive 
    3. hold a tarantula Or a snake or if brave enough both lol.

Things I’d like to do but wouldn’t be allowed due to health reasons.
    1. skydive/Parachute jump.
    2. Bungee jump.
    3. Win an argument with a women 😝😂

You missed "sensible" (as in argument) out ;) That`s both of us in trouble now :D

No comment 🫣🙄😂😂
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Being stubborn goes a long way @Pam! What makes you think your bucket list shouldn't be possible now?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.