Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Hi, my name is Faith1958!

Options
Faith1958
Faith1958 Community member Posts: 1 Listener

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 174 Listener
    Options
    Hiya Faith. :) How are you doing.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,505 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @faith1958 :) It's great to have you with us! How are you doing today? 

Please feel free to take a look around the community, and get stuck in whenever you're ready. Here are a few good places to start:
    If you need any help finding your way around, please just let us know.

Would you like to start us off by telling us a little bit about yourself, or why you've joined the community?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Sign our petition calling on politicians to stop demonising us
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,137 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Faith1958 - & welcome to the community from me also. I hope you are keeping well. :)
  • SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,420 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Good Afternoon @Faith1958 welcome to our great, friendly group.
    I hope you are well today.
    We have lots going on chats/threads/games/debates/arts or you can ask your own question.
    When your ready have a look around, any problems just ask, some one is bound to be online.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.