Hi, my name is Alex

AlexAlvarez
AlexAlvarez Community member Posts: 11 Listener
Hi everyone! I just joined the community.
Will be happy to chat with everyone!

Comments

• SueHeath
    SueHeath Community member Posts: 12,388 Championing
    Good morning @AlexAlvarez welcome to our great, friendly group.
    I hope you are well this morning - whats your weather doing on this Monday morning?
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,538 Championing
    Hello there @AlexAlvarez and welcome, thanks for joining :) Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself?

If you'd like to have a look around the rest of the forum please do feel free, here's a few of the best places to get started:

• Recent discussions is where you'll find all the latest conversations our members are having
    • The categories page shows all the different topics for discussion
    • The virtual coffee lounge is a place to chat, get to know other members, and play games too

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything, we're here to support you.

Alex

• AlexAlvarez
    SueHeath said:
    Good morning @AlexAlvarez welcome to our great, friendly group.
    I hope you are well this morning - whats your weather doing on this Monday morning?
    Thank you, Sue
  • AlexAlvarez
    Hi @AlexAlvarez I hope you enjoy being part of the Community. If you have any questions please ask. Have a look around the forum and join in when you are ready. Take care.
    Thank you, Teddy
    I'm truly enjoy
  • AlexAlvarez
    Hello there @AlexAlvarez and welcome, thanks for joining :) Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself?

If you'd like to have a look around the rest of the forum please do feel free, here's a few of the best places to get started:

• Recent discussions is where you'll find all the latest conversations our members are having
    • The virtual coffee lounge is a place to chat, get to know other members, and play games too

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything, we're here to support you.

Alex

Thank you a lot, Alex
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,443 Championing
    A warm welcome to the community from me too @AlexAlvarez :) How are you getting on today? 
  • AlexAlvarez

Alex

Thank you a lot, Alex
  • AlexAlvarez
    A warm welcome to the community from me too @AlexAlvarez :) How are you getting on today? 
    Awesome. You?
  • AlexAlvarez
    Just want one more time to say thank you for your warm welcome.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,443 Championing
    I'm good thank you @AlexAlvarez :) And no worries at all for the warm welcome. What are you up to today?
  • AlexAlvarez
     :) 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,924 Championing
    Hi @AlexAlvarez. Welcome to the community. It is great to see you have joined us! How are you at the moment?  :)