If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is jan

Options
jan9962
jan9962 Community member Posts: 3 Listener

Comments

• Karen7788
    Karen7788 Scope Member Posts: 598 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @jan9962, welcome to the community. 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,140 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @jan9962! Welcome to the community. Is there anything we can help with? Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself? :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • jan9962
    jan9962 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    Hi all, I have alot of bits n bobs going on with me, spinal mainly, and 24/7 pain,amongst other things.

I put a comment in the question section regarding is10 form. I think fadyar was helping on that feed . Got myself in a right state over the way dwp word their letters. I rang them & I have filled form and sent back and I am assuming  its just a long awaited review  due to covid . Thing is you start to question if you've done anything wrong. I suffer with daily panic attacks. . But can cope mostly. Thank you for accepting me. Xx
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.