Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Hi, my name is Cocreau!

Options
Cocreau
Cocreau Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi all, like many I've been going through the stress and emotional anguish of dealing with the DWP. I hope to learn from other's experiences and add mine to the body of knowledge.

Thanks

Chris

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,145 Scope online community team
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Cocreau. Really sorry to hear about the problems you've been having. Unfortunately there are plenty of others here who have likely experienced similar.

If there's anything we can to help, whether it's just peer support or advice/information about appealing an outcome, please just let us know.

In the meantime, you're more than welcome to join us in our virtual coffee lounge.
    Community Manager
    Scope
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.