If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Standing Aid

Options
CPMS
CPMS Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited October 2022 in Start here and say hello!
Our Charity, Cerebral Palsy Mid staffs has a standing aid available to donate. If it is of any use to you or someone you know please contact me [Removed by moderator: personal information].
Tagged:

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,129 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Personal information such as phone numbers are not allowed on the forum to protect your identity. I have reported your post to a member of the scope team.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Community_Scope
    Community_Scope Posts: 1,008 Scope online community team
    Options

Hello @CPMS

We just want to let you know we’ve edited your comment because it contained personal information. For more information about why we removed this, please consider our online community house rules.

All the best,

Alex

Online community team

• CPMS
    CPMS Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Personal information such as phone numbers are not allowed on the forum to protect your identity. I have reported your post to a member of the scope team.
    Hello, the number was not a personal number, it was the work telephone number, attached to our charity. The number was added so that any person could contact 'The Charity' to ask about the item being offered

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,129 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    CPMS said:

Hello, the number was not a personal number, it was the work telephone number, attached to our charity. The number was added so that any person could contact 'The Charity' to ask about the item being offered

It was still advertising, which isn't allowed. Please see the link that was posted by the scope team.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.