Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Hi, my name is hildoceras!

Options
hildoceras
hildoceras Community member Posts: 16 Connected
Hi new here, found this forum after finding a thread on being messed about by PIP which is currently happening to me (!) But would also just like to chqt with some folk as I'm housebound with cfs and get a bit isolated. I'm in my 20s... but not doing many "young people " things! Not sure how this works so I'll just leave this here x
Tagged:

Comments

• hildoceras
    Options
    Thank u! Just had a stressfulnday so nice to know there's a community out there. Is that your pug??
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community from me too 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @hildoceras and a warm welcome to the community, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself :) 

What would you like to chat about? 

If you'd like to have a look around the rest of the forum please do feel free, here's a few of the best places to get started:

• Recent discussions is where you'll find all the latest conversations our members are having
    • The categories page shows all the different topics for discussion
    • The virtual coffee lounge is a place to chat, get to know other members, and play games too
    Let us know if we can lend a hand with anything!

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • hildoceras
    Options
    Yes it is, he is called Toby. Do you have any pets?  Sorry to hear you have had a stressful day do you want to talk about it? It is fine if you don't. Take care.  
    Toby is a great name. I have a big black and white cat called Onyx who sits on me a lot :)
    Ah I'm good thanks, just I was meant to have my PIP assessment but the call cut off or something - been hell trying to work it out, I've been given another call time now but worried the same thing will happen. Something wrong with my phone maybe idk! I was already anxious about the assessment haha. But hopefully I'll have got it all out of the way by the end of the week.,.. 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.