If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is mrpaul!

Options
mrpaul
mrpaul Community member Posts: 12 Listener

Comments

• mrpaul
    Options
    Thanks for letting me join 
  • mrpaul
    Options
    Looking for friends
  • Jo_2022
    Jo_2022 Community Volunteer Host Posts: 298 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello @mrpaul:) A warm welcome to you on Scope! Thank you for joining us and hope you find people to chat with  :) 

Community Volunteer Host with a passion for human rights.

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• mrpaul
    Options
    Hi friends thanks for the welcone
  • mrpaul
    Options
    Hi friends I'm gonna get my head down, see you in the morning.
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @mrpaul and happy Friday, how are you doing? Did you have a good night?

It's lovely to meet you and I'm sure you can get to know some of our other members and make virtual friends through our community :) What are some of your interests? You never know, someone else might like the same things too.

You might enjoy playing games in our coffee lounge as a way to get started! Hop over there and get involved if you fancy it?

Take care and I look forward to speaking again soon.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for joining us @mrpaul. It is great to see you have joined us.

How are you at the moment? I hope you are well but if you need anything we are all here for you and listening to you  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.