Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Hi, my name is BranwenMôn!

Options
BranwenMôn
BranwenMôn Community member Posts: 33 Courageous
Hello everyone! 
Ollyoyster I am in the process of awaiting a MR decision and have received a similar text re:decision timeline. 
Wishing you all a lovely day. X

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @BranwenMôn Hello there and a warm welcome from me! How's your Thursday going?

Thanks for filling us in on your current situation. I'm glad you're pursuing an MR if you feel that's right for you, and please don't hesitate to ask any questions if they may arise.

I can see you've been posting on our community already (yey!) so I look forward to crossing paths again in the future. Take care and have a relaxing night  :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • BranwenMôn
    Options
    Cher_Scope for the welcome message. It’s been a fairly good day for me thanks - hope yours was a good one too. 
    It’s nice to feel a part of this community. Wishing you all a relaxing evening. X
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You are welcome @BranwenMôn. It is the very least you deserve.

Glad you seem to be doing good at the moment. Thanks for your positive feedback, it means a lot to us  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 10,951 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community 
  • BranwenMôn
    Options
    Welcome to the community 
    Thank you 🙏 It’s nice to feel a part of a friendly and supportive online community. 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.