If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Phill66!

Options
Phill66
Phill66 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi all just want to say I had my telephone pip assessment last Wednesday it lasted a whole 7 minutes from beginning to end!!!!!!!!!
Which I must say was quite concerning 😟 but I woke up Thursday to a txt saying that they had received my written report and it could take 8 weeks for a decision then on the Friday i woke up to a txt saying I had been awarded pip have heard of some assessments taking well over an hr!!!!!! And people waiting the full 8 weeks for a decision just goes to show its just a lottery which thankfully I seen to have won but not recieved a payment yet so just have to wait and see..........

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Phill66 and thanks for sharing your experience, congratulations on being awarded PIP, and I'm glad it wasn't a long wait for you.

I know it can be a difficult thing to get through no matter how long it takes, so if you fancy having a look around the community to take your mind off things, here's a few of the best places to get started:
    • Recent discussions is where you'll find all the latest conversations our members are having
    • The categories page shows all the different topics for discussion
    • The virtual coffee lounge is a place to chat, get to know other members, and play games too

I hope this community can act as a place of support for you, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything. Let us know how things go!

Alex

Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.