Hi, my name is Julian and I'm a Sales Manager for a British based soundbar manufacturer — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Julian and I'm a Sales Manager for a British based soundbar manufacturer

Julian_321
Julian_321 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I'm personally totally deaf in one ear and I must one of the few people in my industry selling stereo equipment when I can't hear stereo myself. We currently have a product range where by high frequencies are maintained where ever you sit in the room and from my own experience I find this particularly  useful as previously I always had to sit in the centre of these units to get the best sound. We would love to improve on this and we are currently in the process of designing new products for next years range and I've been asked by my bosses what we can do to improve on products for the partially deaf community. I would be really interested in what you have found useful in the way of existing TV sound equipment and what you would like to see in way of new products. I'm particularly interested if you have found voice enhancement options in existing equipment useful and if so which products have performed best for you and what level of deafness you have. I would really appreciate any feedback you have on this. I have seen very few products in this area of the market so please help me to add to this very short list. Also if there are audiologists on this forum I would be really interested in starting a dialogue regarding what you feel would be beneficial in the way of additional settings on this type of equipment.
Thank you.     

Comments

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.