never sign "commitments " that you are not happy with — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

never sign "commitments " that you are not happy with

Options
smallprint
smallprint Community member Posts: 1 Listener
So never sign  "commitments " that you are not happy with I was harassed by my work coach to sign even when I told her i did not remember what my commitments were.    I am on medication  that is unstable  and makes me very drowsy I asked her over and over if she wanted me to sign a legal contract when I was incapable . I did not sign  and  my claim  did stop  . What is truly  astonishing is that my doctor is being over ruled by office  staff with no clinical training I fear it is to late if you have already signed  commitments but this is a covert government  strategy  to blindside the sick ,Internet illiterate  and vulnerable   it is truly shocking !!!! 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.