never sign "commitments " that you are not happy with
So never sign "commitments " that you are not happy with I was harassed by my work coach to sign even when I told her i did not remember what my commitments were. I am on medication that is unstable and makes me very drowsy I asked her over and over if she wanted me to sign a legal contract when I was incapable . I did not sign and my claim did stop . What is truly astonishing is that my doctor is being over ruled by office staff with no clinical training I fear it is to late if you have already signed commitments but this is a covert government strategy to blindside the sick ,Internet illiterate and vulnerable it is truly shocking !!!!
- 54K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 155 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 795 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 705 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.