Hi, my name is Deej_2404! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Deej_2404!

Deej_2404
Deej_2404 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I have currently unable to work for 3 years due to disability. Although I hate classifying myself as such as there are so many more people worse than me. I suffer with Chronic Depression and Anxiety, chronic fatigue syndrome, Chronic Pancreatitis and have been hospitalised 17 times with acute Pancreatitis. I also suffer with fibromyalgia.  I also have a heart problem and had to have a double heart bypass in April 2004 when I was 35 ( I'm now 48). I also have joint problems with both shoulders and I am awaiting an operation on both. I have problems with my left hip  and lower back, vitamin D deficiency and an Under active Thyroid. 
I apologise for going on and on.

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Deej_2404

Welcome to our online community/website.

Don't worry about going on that's what we are here for.

Please let me know if I can help you further ?????
  • Geoark
    Geoark Community member Posts: 1,463 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Deej_2404 and welcome to the community.

As @steve51 said, no need to worry about 'going on' as this is why we are here.

While I understand where you are coming from when comparing your own condition to others you are lot worse off than some our members, so you are in the right place.

Are you looking for something in particular we can help you with, or just wanting to join in, both of which you are most welcome to do.

As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Deej_2404
    Welcome to the community, is there anything in particular you need help with?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness