What financial help can I get? — Scope | Disability forum

What financial help can I get?

libbya Member Posts: 5 Listener
Hello my name is Libby !



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.