Hi, my name is JydysMummy! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is JydysMummy!

Options
JydysMummy
JydysMummy Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I have joined scope because I have various illness's and have little support, never know where to go for the advise and support I need other than my GP and hate to waste GP appointments over what I feel they might look upon as trivial. 
I am in constant pain, gave had to move from my home of 30 years into a bungalow although I love it, but it's costing me/my Dad the earth to make it livable. I try to support myself financially by leading G funeral services which is not too physically demanding but still exhausting. I have recently had my council tax benefit stopped as a result of receiving my private pension so I am finding finances very tight. 
I hope by joining scope I can give and receive support and advice 
Yours Gilly

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community, @JydysMummy! Do let us know if there are any specific questions you have for us at the moment. I hope today is as kind as possible to you!
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @JydysMummy

A very very big welcome to our online community.

It's great to meet this afternoon !!!!!!!!!

Please please let me know if I can help/advise you further ??????

Thanks.
  • JydysMummy
    JydysMummy Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Thank you Steve and Pippa for Your we messages, I will get my head round this but I’m chaotic inside and out at the moment which is not good but hopefully within the next few weeks the external is will subside a little. 
    Have had to buy a bungalow after 30 years in my previous property! Love the bungalow, just had to buy a bungalow that needed so much doing, which I have had to depend on Dad to help financially. 
    Still much needs doing, but hey ho! Regards Jydysmummy
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @JydysMummy

That's no problem at all.

Yes please let me know once you are ready ????

I will be here & waiting for you !!!!!!

Thanks.

Brightness