Conductor- Who develops the movement of Cerebral Palsy Children — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Conductor- Who develops the movement of Cerebral Palsy Children

Options
orsi22
orsi22 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited November 2017 in Start here and say hello!
Hello,

My name is Orsolya Nagy. I am a conductor and I am in Edinburgh. I am looking for job. I develope movement and mentally disabled children/children with special needs simultaneously with the developement of their cognitive ability and social life. This developement method is based on the diagnosis of children, with conductive programs, which is incorporated into their daily lives (self-sufficiency). I studied conductive pedagogy at the Peto Institute ( Budapest, Hungary) during the last five years while I had opportunity to have continuous professional practice. During my 4 years of practical work I learned everything about conduictive pedagogy to children of different ages. After the second year I chosed the teacher’s specialization. I worked first for a belgian family, with a 17 years old girl diagnosed with ataxia slightly autistic. If anybody looking for professional treatment do not hesitate contact me and I send more information.
Have a nice day!

Comments

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 1,305 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @orsi22,

Welcome to the community. The community is all about supporting each other online - so you are welcome to take part in conversations and share your experiences with us. However please don't use the site to advertise your services as this is not what the community is for. 

I hope that makes sense.

Brightness