Hi, my name is shirleyfogge! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is shirleyfogge!

Options
shirleyfogge
shirleyfogge Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I am a free thinker, with a 36 year Executive career. I am inspiring, knowledgeable and thought that when Mr. BRANSON said "work with me" he was providing opportunities for the challenged....resent disabled to work for him. I lost millions 10 years ago when my spouse's walked out with my money. I have been imaginative and started my own company buying, collecting  and the off chance before moving to FL could sell them. I know one of Richards Brandon's friends Steve BENNETT. I know he works with the Colourful Life Foundation. I can't go one hour without pain and will always be challenged, like Steven Hawkins I use my brain, wits and if you ever met me would never know I was challenged. I want this opportunity to meet with Richard Branson. Most Linkedin readers like my comments as they are Whittier than Richard's.  Is he going to help more than one person

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi Shirley and welcome

It doesn't sound as though we can give you more support than you can give yourself, but if we can help in any way please let us know

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Hi @shirleyfogge
    Welcome to the community! 

Work With Me is a campaign to support disabled people into employment. We have teamed with Virgin Media in this project. It is to raise awareness and offer support to all disabled people.

More than a third of disabled people don’t think they will be hired because of their impairment or condition. And two in five disabled people don’t feel confident about their chances of getting a job in the next six months. 
    Teaming up with Virgin Media, we are shining a spotlight on the barriers disabled people face getting into and progressing in work.
    Together, we’re calling on employers, Government and the public to tackle these issues.

You can find out more here - https://www.scope.org.uk/get-involved/campaigns/employment/work-with-me
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness