Hi, my name is Juliand123 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Juliand123

Options
Juliand123
Juliand123 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
Hi, my name is Julian Derczynski and I'm 27. I have a mild form of aspergers and general anxiety disorder. I love art especially fantasy art, i like to draw photo realistic art but mainly in portraiture. I have a natural talent in art and have been drawing all my life. I completed level 1 in ncfq in fine art and passed it. I then went onto to do a btec level 2 diploma in IT in 2012, completed that with mostly passes and then did an access to he art and design, competed that I then went on to University of Cumbria to do the art of games design course, for a year but left after year one as it wasn't the right course for me. I have already applied and got onto the Teesside University to do a degree in concept art, to pursue my dream of becoming a concept artist. I like to play pc games such as world of Warcraft, Titanfall, star wars battlefront and battlefield 1, in my free time. I love animals especially cats as they're affectionate and really make me laugh. I like various music, i tend to listen to drum and bass, but liquid d&b mainly, but i also like dance, house, dubstep, some electronic music, some types of relaxation music and a bit of metal. My favourite artists are ATB, nero, pendulum, camo and crooked and noisia.

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Juliand123, nice to meet you and thank you for introducing yourself! Great to hear that you're talented at and enjoy art - best of luck for your upcoming degree too. I'm a cat person too: my pet cat is 17 years old! 

You might like to have a look at our ASD discussions or join in with our coffee lounge. If there's anything we can help you with, just let us know!

Brightness