Oh no letter ..oh dear
It turns out the marathon letter hunt didn't go that way at all both letters did say rearranging so followed instutions on letter to call number SHD I want to know more so I did i was told not to attend as two or three days from now pip set up face to face in deptford any way after that Scottish man abusing me getting so mad stormed off with out making new appointment not sure I would have gone but aftee that abuse no way am I putting my self in that position informed d w p .. who told me to try to make another appointment .in other words didn't hear a word I said mean time I got two letters to attend work related interview with lady called Nicola today 3.55 .No it's not the case your talking rubbish nothing been decides yet can't possible be Nothing On comp . Question do i try to attend aftee being told this or should I take heed and not go ..hmmmm as for letter she knew all along it was done via phone but said find letter.benifitts been stopped. What a blood shambles all of it ii don't know who's who d.w.p.e.s.a.pi.p she claims they don't talk hmmmm specials in the community or just incompitance. I for one am f.ed with it all may be they just get there points or kicks for the day playing with people that don't remember five mins ago let alone weeks ago . Tickles there fancy .who knows
Only me .. cathie..
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 153 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 791 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 290 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.