Oh no letter ..oh dear — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Oh no letter ..oh dear

Options
cathie
cathie Community member Posts: 143 Courageous
It turns out the marathon letter hunt didn't go that way at all both letters did say rearranging  so followed instutions on letter to call number SHD I want to know more so I did  i was told not to attend   as two or three days from now pip set up face to face in deptford  any way after that Scottish man abusing me getting so mad stormed off with out making new appointment  not sure I would have gone but aftee that abuse no way am I putting my self in that position informed   d w p .. who told me to try to make another appointment .in other words didn't hear a word I said mean time I got two letters to attend  work related interview with lady called Nicola today 3.55 .No it's not the case your talking rubbish nothing been decides yet can't possible be Nothing On comp . Question do i try to attend aftee being told this or should I take heed and not go ..hmmmm as for letter she knew all along it was done via phone  but said find letter.benifitts been stopped.  What a blood shambles all of it ii don't know who's who d.w.p.e.s.a.pi.p  she claims they don't talk  hmmmm specials in the community or just incompitance.  I for one am f.ed with it all may be they just get there points or kicks for the day playing with people that don't remember five mins ago let alone weeks ago . Tickles there fancy .who knows 
Only me .. cathie..

Comments

• BenefitsTrainingCo
    BenefitsTrainingCo Community member Posts: 2,621 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi cathie - it sounds as though you have had a difficult time with your benefits, but I'm not really sure which aspect of it all you need our advice on? If it's PIP or ESA then we can definitely give you some steerage, but we would need more information first. Your other option would be to call the Scope helpline on 0808 800 3333 and try and find a local advice agency such as Citizens Advice who would be able to help you untangle all this. 
    Come back to us with any specific questions we might be able to help you with.

Jayne
    The Benefits Training Co:

• cathie
    cathie Community member Posts: 143 Courageous
    Options
    Hi Jayne most.comments are just venting ..i actually have been so misinformed even up to yesterday .took no notice went to appointment   these people  are at call centres don't have a clue put in complaints today not fair how they talk to you will lots of information that's nonsense ..
    Only me .. cathie..

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.