Hi, my name is Graeme — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Graeme

Options
Connor2000
Connor2000 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
i have aphasia following brain surgery and acquired  epilepsy and now have a shunt to fix by brain cyst.

After a few decades in media, HR, staffing and online recruitment I am keen to connect with other people as I’m a newbie and at some stage find a more fulfilling role in a company that doesn’t discriminate on my ability. 
Graeme

Southgate
London

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Connor2000

Good evening & Welcome to our online community!!!!

It’s great to meet you this evening.

Please please have a good look around & please let me know if I can help you further ????

I have myself suffered a “TBI” & I’m very very happy in talking/helping you.
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Connor2000, and welcome! Great to have you here.
  • Javali
    Javali Scope Member Posts: 7 Listener
    Options
    Hi

I also have Aphasia (Broca's). That happened when I had a stroke at the age of 36. I have brain fog and don't remember or have difficulties with my speech.

I also learn a lot of things from researching but I refuse to believe there's a plateau for this kind of condition. I've had it for 7 years and I noticed improvement every single year. 

Tell me, how have you heard of scope and what did they do for you?  
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Javali

I'm afraid this is an older thread and the user has not been on the forum in some time. How ae you today? 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness