Hi, my name is Chell52002! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Chell52002!

Options
Chell52002
Chell52002 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
It’s wonderful to know that I am part of a community that understands me.  As a disabled person, at times its a struggle and have very low moments like so many of you, but together we lift each other’s spirit, which gives me personally the strength to get through the everyday pain I am in.

Thank you all so much for accepting me into this valuable community.

x

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Chell52002, and welcome! It's great to have you here. Join in, and just let us know if we can be of any assistance. 
  • Chell52002
    Chell52002 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Thank you PippaScope.
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello Chell and welcome

It is great to have you as part of our community, we all need support from time to time. Being disabled comes with its own trials as we all know but so does just living. Support is so vital for all people, the young need our support and guidance to grow, even though they don't apprieciate it. The elderly need our support even if they don't want it. Our partners and friends need our support and love even when we are taken for granted or we take them for granted. People in all walks of life are discriminated against out of fear.  Being part of this community with the support and love from all the members really does help even in the darkest times

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Chell52002

Good Morning I hope that you are ok????

Yes yes we all need to stay strong!!!!!

This forum is great & makes my pain reduce instantly.

It’s good for “distraction”

Please please let me know if I can help you further?????

Brightness