Hi, my name is ShezLove! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is ShezLove!

ShezLove
ShezLove Community member Posts: 4 Listener
I have been struggling to cope with my health. I have COPD, IBS, Prolapses, Diverticulitus, carpool tunnel in both hands. Artheritus in my legs. I'm still not giving up because I really need help. Living day by day, depression .Tablets they do my head in. At times I feel like I don't want to wake up. 

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ShezLove welcome to the community, I am sorry to hear you are struggling so much.

If you are having thoughts of suicide, it is important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help. Please call the Samaritans on 116 123 (free) or email them at jo@samaritans.org

You might also benefit from reading MIND’s information on how you can help yourself.

If you feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call 999 or go to your local hospital right away.

Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ShezLove

It’s great to meet you this evening.

I’m very sorry to hear about your current situation.

Please please contact our “helpline” which you will find on our home page.

I’m also here if you just need a chat ?????  

Thanks.
  • ShezLove
    Hi Steve 
    I have other issues along with my health going on, and it is at times overwhelming.  I don't find it easy talking to people about it because it does not help. I've been let down so many times when I've tried to do what I believe to be positive. Or when I've been in a bad way and was hurt bad. I was let down by the ambulance service and had to make other arrangements to get to hospital. I was in a bad way and had broken my ankle  each side . I should have got help from emergency service.  I was out walking my dog with family when it happened.  
    I was out of action for over a year and still suffer from that day. 
  • steve51
    Hi@ShezLove

Thank you very very much!!!!

I’m very very sorry that you have had such a “bad time”

We / I’m not like that !!!!!

We all here to help/support you in anyway???

Please please let me know if I can help you with the other problems that you currently have????

That’s if you don’t mind!!!!!!

Many thanks.
  • ShezLove
    I live with my partner and pets. 
    I am a mother of 4 boys , my first baby died SIDS they have all had trauma throuout their lives. I will always be here for my children even now when things are difficult.  My youngest is OK now. 
    My others are struggling with difficult circumstances. 
    I can't help them it's frustrating. 
  • steve51
    Hi @ShezLove

Yes my two children are what keeps me going ever since my Stroke in 1998.

They gave me a long list off things that I wouldn’t “Do”

The “List” off things that I would be able to “Do” was “Blank”

To date I have ticked every “Box” off things that I couldn’t do & “Much” more!!!! 

Please please let me know if I can help you further ???? 
  • ShezLove
    I don't need lists telling me what to do. I don't mean to sound ungrateful. But only I know my children and I agree with what your saying. We have been dealing with everything that has been happening without any help at all.
    Ever since I had my first child and lost him. We have dealt with far too much for us and it's still coming in different ways. My head is confused. 

Brightness