Hi, my name is elle43! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is elle43!

Options
elle43
elle43 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi I have trouble spelling due to stroke.It take me a long time to write .

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @elle43
    Welcome to the community :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @elle43

It’s great to meet you today, please don’t worry about your spelling/timing of your words.
    They look great to me!!!!

I have also suffered a Stroke myself so please please let me know if there’s anything that I can help you with????

• elle43
    Options
    I have hadd 3  strokes the first took my left side and speech three years after fighting way back had 2nd lost my legs and right side.I fought so so hard .I thought  i would be fine but no i had third I canot fight  this time . I have lost the power  to fight. I must be sutch a bad  bad person.   Why dose god hate me so.
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @elle43, it's lovely to meet you. I'm so sorry to hear about your circumstances, it sounds like you're really struggling at the moment but by no means does that make you a bad person. Do you have any support? We have lots of friendly community members who are always up for a chat if you're feeling lonely.

You are a member of our community and we appreciate you. If you are having thoughts of suicide, it is important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help. Please call the Samaritans on 116 123 (free) or email them at jo@samaritans.org.

• elle43
    Options
    I am  not going to do anythinh suicidel  I want to live But would like a noral life  again. Sorry i just feev l lonley and sad.
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @elle43 and welcome to the community.
    I wish I could give you a hug, Elle!  I am so sorry for the tough time you've been having, for the things that have gone wrong for you.
    I am a little scared to, but I must say something about your words. You ask why God hates you? If He exists, Elle, he does not hate you. What has happened to you is not punishment, it is just nature, just awful stuff that happens and that happens very often to the very best people.
    Here in the community you will find people who have suffered and struggled, who have faced disasters, and you will find an extraordinary number of people who are exceptionally good people, exceptionally honest and caring people, exceptionally courageous people.
    You're feeling very, very low, I know. But you are one of these people now. Like them you are suffering through no fault of your own. Please, please, please believe that, if you believe nothing else I ever say to you.
    May your God be with you and strengthen you,
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard

Brightness