Hi, my name is 16golf! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is 16golf!

16golf
16golf Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Polio age 2 in both legs now have pps also osteoarthritis in knees,hips, wrists and spine

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @16golf and welcome to the community. I'm very sorry we don't seem to have been able to get back to you sooner, but we're glad to have you with us. Could you perhaps tell us a little more about yourself?

Please be aware that this is a safe place and that you are among friends here. Whatever experiences you have had or are going through, whatever your troubles are or have been, you will almost certainly find people here who have experienced something similar, who care and can empathise with you. Don't hesitate to talk to us, to ask us questions or to tell us anything about yourself. The better we get to know you and how you feel, the more easily we may find ways to help you.
    Warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard

• Salamka101
    Salamka101 Community member Posts: 40 Courageous
    Hi @16golf
    Fellow polio victim here just a few years older and, thankfully, no complications beyond paralysis in both legs. Be happy to chat any time if I can help in any way or just to compare experiences. We are members of what is fast becoming a rare and exclusive club.

Salamka101 
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @16golf, and welcome to the community!

Brightness