Being a Gemini makes me wonder who I really am — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Being a Gemini makes me wonder who I really am

ramundo
ramundo Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I came into this World on June 11th 1947 it has been one of the worst winters in history wish I had waited for the Summer even after 70 years the cold knocks me about diabetes heart failure depression and loosing hearing in one ear makes my day uncomfortable to say the least my major problem is tinnitus in the deaf ear sounds crazy but it never takes a break.  I am not complaining just wish the Sun would shine in my life occassionaly have been married to my Earthly Angel for 50 years I guess she would appreciate Sunshine as well our five children have grown and left the nest four girls one lad we did have two don’s and three daughters but one son became a female no problems with that God knows the soul no matter what you do to the body, I have collected four cat’s to ensure I pass over nicely when I leave all my troubles behind. Hope I have not depressed anyone take care everyone if you are snowed in like us give that Sun a call and ask him or her to smile

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    edited March 2018
    Helo @ramundo and a warm welcome to the community. We are glad to have you with us. It is important for you to know that this is a safe place and that you are among friends here. Whatever experiences you have had or are going through, whatever your troubles are or have been, you will almost certainly find people here who have experienced something similar, who care and can empathise with you. Don't hesitate to talk to us, to ask us questions or to tell us anything about yourself. The better we get to know you and how you feel, the more easily we may find ways to help you.

Warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ramundo, and welcome to the community! Do let us know if we can be of any assistance.
  • ramundo
    ramundo Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thank you just finding my feet
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ramundo

“Greetings my Friend”

It’s Great to Meet you this afternoon.

Please please don’t worry!!!!

That’s what we are all here for.

We all provide “ Help & Support” as & “when required”

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I can help/support you  with today??? 

Brightness