Do assessors spy on these sites? - Page 5 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Do assessors spy on these sites?

Comments

• sandyp196
    sandyp196 Community member Posts: 142 Pioneering
    edited March 2018
    Thank you all for your kindness. I wasnt very well when i was making comments on this post. Im feeling a lot better now and it means a lot that noone made fun of me. Thank you.

ndyp196 said:
    Can I just clarify my question wasn't about having anything to hide. That didn't even cross my minD when I wrote that question.  I worry about strangers.  I live alone in a rough area. Part of my condition is a predisposition for paranoia. I don't let people in my home.  Electric, gas, water meter readers... nonE are allowed in wihout a specific appointment that I check with theit employers. I'm scared of being murdered or worse. These govt agencies can check my movements and it makes me feel vulnerable to danger. Pip people hate me and the govt thinks I am a parasite and a drain on the economy and there is non point to me. They only need to have one psycho working as an assessor who has access to anyone's home. It's scarey. Why should a pip assessor be any different from any psycho posing as a gas meter reader?
    The world is a dangerous place and I am vigilant of my safety. This is the reason I asked the question as I let a stranger in my home who knows I live alone.
    We are all having to do that to try and get the assistance we need. But it also makes you vulnerable and it's not good to forget that. I don't.    

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,741 Listener
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • zoro
    zoro Community member Posts: 66 Courageous
    sandyp196 said:
    Thank you all for your kindness. I wasnt very well when i was making comments on this posthreat to thet. Im feeling a lot better now and it means a lot that noone made fun of me. Thank you.

ndyp196 said:
    Can I just clarify my question wasn't about having anything to hide. That didn't even cross my minD when I wrote that question.  I worry about strangers.  I live alone in a rough area. Part of my condition is a predisposition for paranoia. I don't let people in my home.  Electric, gas, water meter readers... nonE are allowed in wihout a specific appointment that I check with theit employers. I'm scared of being murdered or worse. These govt agencies can check my movements and it makes me feel vulnerable to danger. Pip people hate me and the govt thinks I am a parasite and a drain on the economy and there is non point to me. They only need to have one psycho working as an assessor who has access to anyone's home. It's scarey. Why should a pip assessor be any different from any psycho posing as a gas meter reader?
    The world is a dangerous place and I am vigilant of my safety. This is the reason I asked the question as I let a stranger in my home who knows I live alone.
    We are all having to do that to try and get the assistance we need. But it also makes you vulnerable and it's not good to forget that. I don't.    

I think you should explain this as clearly as you just have to a CAB advisor.
    So that something can be worked out regarding you not being alone when you have to have people in the house.
    Regarding the government not liking you I doubt they are even aware of you.
    I've Spent years on the internet slagging off Anglo America Zionist foreign policies. Their lies their double dealings their mass murders and illegal wars.
    So I'm guessing I might pop up on their radar occasionally but there's two billion people online. Hundreds of thousands of them are saying even worse things than I ever said so I doubt they're all that interested in me at the end of the day.
    If you're just a useless eater as the elite like to refer to us none productive types you're like millions more .... unimportant at the end of the day.
    They won't be popping round with nerve poisoning for you.
    Seriously unless you're some kind of threat to the establishment thy aren't interested.
    When I say establishment I'm talking abut those who remain in positions of power and influence no matter how many times governments are voted in and out.
    Try and relax and consider having a chaperone from CAB.
    My homemade music .....   thirty odd tunes ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
  • whistles
    whistles Community member Posts: 1,583 Disability Gamechanger
    They don't need to.
    If you are on Facebook or use Google they already have info on us. 
    Funny really how the invention of the smart phone has sneaked itself in the house, linked itself to all your devices and we think wow that's great.

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/28/all-the-data-facebook-google-has-on-you-privacy
    Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.
  • [Deleted User]
  • whistles
    edited March 2018
    Yep you got it. 

I just checked what Google had on my account. It provided me with You Tube videos that I HADNT looked at from 2015!!  
  • [Deleted User]
  • whistles
    edited March 2018
    It just looks like Google and all related companies it has.
    You cannot run an IPhone or smart phone without a gmail account. 
    The playstore its all that company.

As for Manchester those people were known from memory. They were being monitored I think? 

I might download the data it has on me I think I will be shocked!
    Eta downloading it, it said it could take days to archive it all. 
  • Nystagmite
    Nystagmite Community member Posts: 596 Pioneering
    But unless there's only one of you on Facebook (like there is with me) how do they know it's you? especially if your profile picture isn't you. 
  • whistles
    edited March 2018
    Your IP.

Not that I'm bothered because what I what I look at is in relation to what I've heard, seen etc. 

Will be interested when it's been downloaded though. 
    It contains- did a copy and paste.

your +1s, Bookmarks, Calendar, Chrome, Classroom, Contacts, Drive, Fit, Google My Business, Google Pay Send, Google Pay: rewards, gift cards, & offers, Google Photos, Google Play Books, Google Play Music, Google+ Circles, Google+ Pages, Google+ Stream, Groups, GSuite Marketplace, Handsfree, Hangouts, Hangouts on Air, Keep, Location History, Mail, Maps (your places), My Activity, My Maps, Profile, Search Contributions, Tasks, and YouTube. 

Curious now.  :)
  • whistles
    Wow.
    This could take a while.  :)
  • [Deleted User]
  • whistles
    edited March 2018
    Victoriad said:
    whistles said:
    Wow.
    This could take a while.  :)
    I take it that you are into techie gizmos and applications.......BIG style  ;)

No. The opposite. It's barely got anything. 
    I saw my gp in 2016 ha ha. Used the phone calender once.

158 pages of browser history. But that's barely anything?
  • [Deleted User]
  • whistles
    Facebook isn't included. But I'm not on that anyway. 
    Interesting every email I have ever written is on it. Now that's useful because if you don't save the address, it's somewhere. 
  • whistles
    edited March 2018
    Have you seen The Truman Show, recommended largely because it's a well written science fiction, the music is lovely- but it's a fiction that's partly realistic now with how some of us are being swallowed up with tech and allowing that to make choices.

"We accept the reality of the world with which we're presented. It's as simple as that" 

^^ people don't query smart phones being connected to anything. It's the norm. 

• [Deleted User]
  • whistles
    It's a film from 1998. So available second hand. 

Alexa will log everything that's ever requested.  :)
  • [Deleted User]
  • whistles
    Another charity fan here. Bargains are me.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.