Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

Hi, my name is Wendyloo1!

Wendyloo1Wendyloo1 Member Posts: 1 Listener
I have recently became I'll will meniers disease, not sure if that's how you spell it, can anyone tell me how to claim any benefits I may be entitled to please.


  • CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Member Posts: 5,257 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Wendyloo and welcome

    There are two benefits that you might claim

    PIP is for people that need help with daily living activities and mobility
    Have a lookat the B&W self test


    Then if you think you may qualify


    Then there is the out of work benefit
    ESA/UC depending on your circumstance and area

    I would strongly recommend that you get f2f advice from CAB, welfare right or similar

    Thereis lots of good good infoom this site, please have a look around and come back with any questions


    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
Sign in or join us to comment.