Hi, my name is chris69! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is chris69!

Options
chris69
chris69 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hi everyone..having make another claim for was and pio

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi chris and welcome

thanks for joining us

Can you tell us a little more about how we can help ?

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • chris69
    Options
    Hi I have need claiming esa and pip you back problems..I have just had to put in for a new claim for was for worse condition and also new problems so awaiting see bout the esa claim but every ime go for medical they disallow me and have to keep going through appel process which I win..and now got to reapply for pip  since I claimed these last time I have got a pulmory emberluism and a brain anerusuim which was 1 but now got 3..I suffer with really bad head aches also tight breath and chest light head most  time..I'm on antidepressants aswell as all this is getting to me being like this. And the process doing these claims is hard as have problems filling these forms in so have to have help from cab..but the process also affecting me with all the stress..this is for starters
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi chris

It is always best to get help from CAB but if you have any questions we will try and help

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @chris69 Also I asked for help from my local council who have a money advice team. Good luck
  • chris69
    Options
    Thank you guys .hopefully don  have same problems as don' think I can take it all the time...

Brightness