Hi, my name is yassin! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is yassin!

yassin
yassin Community member Posts: 11 Connected
I got aspergers and scizo.I am creative

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @yassin and welcome to the community. Good to have you with us. I'm going to tag a friend in here @Geoark who will, I'm sure, be glad to meet you.
    I'm a creative person too. Could you tell me a little more about what you create?
    Very best wishes,
    Richard

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @yassin

Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • yassin
    Thanks for my welcomes...so happy to be here
  • yassin
    JennysDad said:
    Hello @yassin and welcome to the community. Good to have you with us. I'm going to tag a friend in here @Geoark who will, I'm sure, be glad to meet you.
    I'm a creative person too. Could you tell me a little more about what you create?
    Very best wishes,
    Richard
    At the moment I am doing music tech,and art..I am trying my best to get into making short film ..experimental or with script..I do spoken word things too.looking for collaboration. How are you...what do you do?

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @yassin and it is good to hear from you.
    Very interesting. I love music - mostly classical and film music - but have no musical skills of any kind beyond being able to knock a simple tune out of a keyboard. That's self-taught, but I never seem to have the time or the room to practice.
    Where art is concerned I've dabbled in pretty much everything - painting in oils, watercolours, acrylics, sculpture, collage, 3D model making, screen-printing, graphics, drawing and photography. Drawing and photography are the only two I'm much into currently, and I do a lot of work on both on computer.
    Have you found KaleidoScope yet? It is our own gallery on here for people who like to make and do :smile:
    I have always wanted to make movies, but am now too old to do much in a practical way. Until a couple of years ago I worked in a school as a learning support assistant with youngsters on the spectrum and one of my roles was to develop learning resources, both on the computer and off .
    The computer-based painting below isn't wonderful but it's an example of one of my quick-ish school resources, representing a Roundhead of the English Civil War.
    Do check out KaleidoScope. You might have something to post :smile:
    And don't hesitate to tell me more about yourself.
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @yassin

It’s great to meet you this afternoon!!!

Please do have a look around our site.

If there is anything that I can help/support you with please let me know?????
  • yassin
    JennysDad said:
    Very best wishes,
    Richard

I hope you are well... I'm a member of carousel in Brighton and I'm going to be doing radio drama. It's for learning disabilities folk. How are you? 

Brightness