Hi, my name is marks53! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is marks53!

marks53
marks53 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi has anyone had a Matthew Gilbert Id 10014 call at there property then leave and start texting there girlfriend using the mobile number she provided when we donated ? Even claimed he owns the charity scope to try and impress her 

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @marks53
    Im really sorry to hear this, it's not what we would expect from our staff and we have passed this onto the fundraising team to look into.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • marks53
    Hi Sam my relationship has ended children involved too I wish I was dead he has caused so much pain and is supposedly collecting for people with disabilities ....
  • Sam_Alumni
    edited May 2018
    Hi @marks53
    I am so sorry to hear you are struggling, please know that we will look into this, I am going to chase it now.

It is worrying to hear you saying you wish you were dead, please consider getting some help.
    If you don't feel you can keep yourself safe right now, seek immediate help.
    • go to any hospital A&E department (sometimes known as the emergency department)
    • call 999 and ask for an ambulance if you can't get to A&E
    • ask someone else to contact 999 for you or take you to A&E immediately
    If you need some support right now, but don't want to go to A&E, here are some other options for you to try:
    • contact the Samaritans on freephone 116 123, they're open 24 hours and are there to listen
    • contact your local crisis team
    Scope
  • Sam_Alumni
    edited May 2018
    Hi @marks53

Im glad to hear that you are speaking to supporter care about this situation.

Scope is a charity and therefore not owned by anyone - if anyone else has encountered such a situation we would be grateful if they would contact our supporter care team so we can look into this.

Scope
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
  • marks53
    Hi Sam thank you for your kind words and support only I do not wish to seek any help with the situation as I feel it's past that.....this post was just to warn others of the dangers and hopefully stop this man KS anyone else of doing what he has done which is smash a person's life to peaces 
  • marks53
    I was contacted by scope today and informed that the agency he was working for on behalf of scope charity have terminated his employment due to his actions .....at least this will hopefully prevent him from doing this again......

Brightness