Hi, my name is yeahbutmum! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is yeahbutmum!

Options
yeahbutmum
yeahbutmum Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi everyone...I’ve joined today to gain some support with my 2 ASD/ADHD children...it’s tough! 

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @yeahbutmum (which is a wonderful username!) and a warm welcome to the community. I supported ASD children in a local high school until I retired a couple of years ago and on the basis of observation I can agree with you - it must be tough! My admiration and respect to you for coping.
    I know, by the way, that if your children are in school your experience has probably not been a positive one. I have seen education fail the children far too frequently.
    We do have an ASD forum on here where you will find conversations and resources, and we have another forum which is 'Ask an ASD advisor and which might be useful to you.
    Other members will no doubt be in touch with you in due course, so please bear with us, and don't hesitate to tell us anything or ask us anything which might help us to be of help to you.
    Very warmest best wishes,
    Richard
    @JennysDad '
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @yeahbutmum (great username!) and welcome. If we can be of any assistance, do let us know!

Brightness