Just had PIP assessment, worried about how it went!
Hi I've just had my pip assessment,i originally got dla then I did the changeover to pip in which I was awarded enhanced rate of care for I think it was 4 years but I wasn't required to do face to face but this time I've had to do one,i've also been on esa for the past 5 years in the support group and have never done face to face for that either,so now I'm in just a mass panic that I've said wrong thing or whatever after reading so many horror stories??!!!i was in the armed forces for 18 years but unfortunately became very I'll and ended up being medically discharged with bi polar disorder and ptsd,i guess I just have to wait but am worried sick I'm gonna lose my award!!
- 49.2K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 658 Work and employment
- 525 Education
- 965 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 925 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 248 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.4K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 586 Chronic pain and pain management
- 648 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 702 Autism and neurodiversity
- 841 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.