Assessors reports for PIP claims - Page 4 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Assessors reports for PIP claims

124»

Comments

• susan48
    susan48 Community member Posts: 2,221 Disability Gamechanger
    Morning everyone  :)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 90 Listener
    Yadnad said:
    sweet said:

most that have acessmants find that the person doing it has lied that cannot be disputed,To allow them to get away with it time after time just gives more stress to the person claiming

Sorry but you are way off the mark. The vast majority of PIP applications, assessments & decisions are fully accepted by the claimant as being satisfactory.

It is only a very small percentage of claimants who find that things go wrong.

Your suggestion that 'most' claimants have problems is therefore exaggerated and wrong

and you would know this how??? the people who use these sites do so for a reason and it is not because they have had a good acess mant you are now quoating from reports word for word dwp statemant  STRANGE? i will end this post with i am not intrested in your view nor mikes as so far you both back each other up with suttle insults to other posters And i hope anyone else who thinks they had a lier can sort it out without asking on here as it is clear we all must be daft but dwp acessers are not

• [Deleted User]
    Yadnad said:
    sweet said:

most that have acessmants find that the person doing it has lied that cannot be disputed,To allow them to get away with it time after time just gives more stress to the person claiming

Sorry but you are way off the mark. The vast majority of PIP applications, assessments & decisions are fully accepted by the claimant as being satisfactory.

It is only a very small percentage of claimants who find that things go wrong.

Your suggestion that 'most' claimants have problems is therefore exaggerated and wrong

is it ???? and useing word for word the statemant issued by dwp makes me think just who you are
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    edited August 2018
    Oh the joys of politeness and respect? Where is it nowdays! Please folks have respect for each other costs nothing.

everyone should realise this is an open forum and you will get folks that work for the DWP and assessment providers on here looking at all your reply's?

Just always be mindful what you post as everyone has an opinion.

⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Morning everyone,

We want the community to be a safe and supportive place. Please make sure your messages respect other users’ views and suggestions, even if you don’t agree with them.

Take care to present your views tactfully and remember that humour may be misinterpreted. 

• [Deleted User]
    i think that we all may misread others comments  but myself would not tell anyone they are wrong on their dealings or how they felt delt with by dwp  we can only give our view as we see it  scope has plenty of posters haveing great problems with claims indeed so did i  purely down to written report by others  BUT  anyway the post is over done dusted
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    This discussion is now closed. 
This discussion has been closed.

Brightness