Hi, my name is sc8tt! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is sc8tt!

Options
sc8tt
sc8tt Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi there, I’m Scott I was injured in the army and I’ve so nd the last 15 yrs in pain but the last 10 it so in chronic pain. I’ve tried most things but now I’m just under the care of my GP and take lots of medication mainly oxycodone solution. Some days people say I don’t know how you cope and I’m starting to feel the same but it’s hard to find people that understand what it’s like. So I’m hoping I might find them here. Thanks.

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @sc8tt, and a warm welcome to the community! It's great to have you here.

Our chronic pain discussions would be a good place to start- have a look through, get involved, and do let us know if we can be of any further assistance!
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @sc8tt   Pleased to met you welcome.

Thank you for sharing. I know as a community we are friendly and supportive.

Have you seen our information, advice and support on Chronic Pain . Might be worth a look . This is from members of our community who care and share each others stories.

Ask the community anything some one will know.  Some one is always ready to listen.

Understand and hope we can help and support.

Please take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes

Brightness