Hi, my name is HillBill! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is HillBill!

HillBill
HillBill Community member Posts: 3 Connected
edited August 2018 in Start here and say hello!
Hello
I am not sure how this website works, I need people to talk to as I am on my own 12 hours a day most days of the week,I can't walk very Far with my two walking sticks and I have to move around indoors in my wheel chair, that is in my flat That I own (purchased before my 'Accident') which is on the second floor, three flights of stairs. No Lift..
The Govn. think I am FINE and Dandy Up here because I am very friendly to everybody i meet in these group therapy sessions that they organise ....so I am ON MY OWN up here most days ......With NO MONEY.......
and One friend.....
and bloody noisy neighbours downstairs al the time in a rented out flat (by the council)...
I need advice on what social groups I can Join...
Money I can take from the GOVN. to help me with my latest BILL...
(THE SERVICE CHARGE)
Oh well I don't know how this website works,
I don't know if I am supposed to describe myself here or my problems or whatever?
BASICALLY I NEED HELP..

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @HillBill

Welcome it’s great to meet you this afternoon.

I’m one off a number off “Community Advisors”

We are all here to help & advise new & current members.

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I help you with in & around our community/site???
  • HillBill
    Do you or Can You advise People From the Dartford Area?

• HillBill
    If I make an appointment Can I come and See somebody.....If I can get a lift there one day SOON PLEASE??

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @HillBill and a warm welcome to the community! The online community is for people to give and receive advice about a disability related topic. It is split up into different boards so discussions can be organised accordingly. Please do have a look at the Community Guide to learn more about how to use the website. If you need anything else then please do not hesitate to let us know!
    Scope

Brightness