Hi, my name is blonde68! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is blonde68!

blonde68
blonde68 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi im Julie..
50 tomorrow the 30th Aug.
Had a bad spine since 28 and because i look ok i had to go to a tribunal back in 2015 got my car blue badge the lot im dreading end of Nov this year as thats 3 years even tho on paper says i will never be better and letters from surgeons saying the facts too  
Im going to be so ill dreading what is said 3 years now tho on court paper says 2020 so im little confused x

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @blonde68   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for you post and sharing. Wish you the best for your birthday.  Please can I add sorry what has happened.

Many of our community can and will identify what you are going through.

We are a friendly supportive community. Plenty of advice, information and new friends.

You need to consider looking at our benefit advice.  Helpful and useful lots of comments from community members.

Might help. I know benefits are complex and confusing.

Understand if I remember my award is till 2021. For PIP. Then it tells you in the letter will look again the year 2020.

I hope that helps.

Take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @blonde68
    Welcome to the community! Happy Birthday and I hope you have a lovely day :)
    Sorry for what you've been through, please don't hesitate to ask the community any further questions :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @blonde68 and a very warm (happy birthday) welcome to the community!! Hope you have a lovely day! If you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to ask. You may also find the blue badges and disabled motoring board useful :)
    Scope

• dougal1
    dougal1 Community member Posts: 23 Connected
    Hi blonde68 welcome,
    I was on DLA for five years ,when it changed I had to go through assessment, although my conditions will never get better I have just had yet another assessment awaiting results now, I've found this site very helpful especially reading other people's stories, it's made me more determined to see it through ,you take care 

Brightness