COPD CURE — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

COPD CURE

Options
kathy511
kathy511 Community member Posts: 0 Listener
edited September 2018 in Start here and say hello!
I was diagnosed as Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease(COPD) carrier after tests were done to investigate my immune system. I had Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) of the Lungs already present. I started treatment with Bronchodilator which Helps open the airways of the lungs to make breathing easier and Steroid which Modifies or simulates hormone effects, often to reduce inflammation or for tissue growth and repair. After a couple of years the virus became resistant and i decided to try a more natural approach to treat the virus, so i started on Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease(COPD)Herbal formula treatment from solutions herbal clinic, this natural (COPD) treatment totally reversed my condition. I did another blood test after the 2 months treatment and tested negative to the virus. Go to solutions herbal clinic  official email [email removed by moderator]. This treatment is a breakthrough for all (COPD) carriers.Their natural herbs are very effective and cure your (COPD) permanently.

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @kathy511 Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

I am sure members of our community will be interested in your information.

We are a supportive community. Friendly care and share.

Please ask the community anything some one will know.

Take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes

Brightness