Shaking — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Shaking

Anthony1987
Anthony1987 Community member Posts: 93 Listener
Hi what can cause left leg shaking all the time it's worse when standing up  from sitting or going down stairs  don't know if i have to see the doctor or someone eles 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Anthony1987

Sorry to hear this, unfortunately we are not medical professionals so we cannot advise however I think it is best to see your GP.

Please let us know how you get on and if you need any further help! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Anthony1987
    I've phoned them and they have giving me a number to call piper house 
  • sarah50
    sarah50 Community member Posts: 119 Pioneering
    Hi ? as has been stated you will need professional medical advice, but I have this when standing from a seated position and in my case it is a trapped nerve. Hope you get some help.
  • kimdyer18
    kimdyer18 Community member Posts: 52 Connected
    hi anthony1987 it sound like what i have but in both legs go to ur doctor get it checked sound like ur havung spasms
  • Anthony1987
    Hi i do get alot of shakes when I'm about to go to sleep or in my sleep as well even when i try to pick thing's up from the floor mu left leg starts to shake some times my hands do as well get alot of stiff neck but alreday getting that'd seen to so weird i used to walk loads
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Make an appointment with your GP who may referee you to a Nurologey department at your main hospital for a consultation with a nurologeist who may send your for an MRI scan to get a confirmation diagnosis. Good luck the sooner the better. 
  • Anthony1987
    Yeah someone is ringing me on Tuesday about my leg i did tell the doctors ages ago but there said it could be just be stress but ovb it's got wors 

Brightness