Hi, my name is Rach46! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Rach46!

Rach46
Rach46 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Fed up of being in so much pain n not able to sleep either

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Rach46 welcome to the community!

Do you want to tell us a bit more about what has been happening?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • topshoes
    topshoes Community member Posts: 442 Pioneering
    Hi @Rach46 a warm welcome to you , i am so sorry to hear you are in pain and can not sleep, have you told your dr about this x
  • Rach46
    Rach46 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Yeh doc knows, I've m.e plus registered disabled with weak patellas x
  • Gordonmrln
    Gordonmrln Community member Posts: 35 Courageous
    Hi Rach46, Like Topshoes I'm also sorry to hear that you are in a lot of pain, but you will find that we are a friendly bunch and you won't be alone with your pain problem if we can give any help and advice we will do. One thing I've used in the past for my Chronic Pain was a "Tens Machine" I don't know if you've heard of it before, but it sends a mild electric vibrating or pulsating rhythm to the affected area and it releaves the pain, Don't ask me how it works I have no Idea but it does, or should I say it does for me it might not work for everyone but if you haven't tried it, it's worth giving it a go. If you ask your Dr they usually have them at their clinic to loan out, if not have a look on Ebay or Amazon you should be able to pick up a secondhand one very cheap. But if you haven't tried it, it is worth giving it a go. So once again welcome to our friendly community, we will help where we can, good luck and I hope your pain will ease soon, From Gordy & wee Tilly ( She's a Jack Russel).
  • topshoes
    topshoes Community member Posts: 442 Pioneering
    edited October 2018
    Hi @Rach46 yes not nice for you at all, and worse when you can not sleep , can you get out at all or got any friends you can see or talk to ,we are all here for you any time you want to talk so never feel you are on your own x 
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Rach46, and a warm welcome to the community! Do get involved, and let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Brightness